Kinnaird College for Women is holding its 1st International Conference on Social Sciences & Humanities from 25th to 27th April 2018. This conference aims to bring under one roof researchers and academicians belonging to a diverse range of disciplines. Our thematic areas cover Economics, Political science, Human geography, Demography, International Relations, Philosophy, Management Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Archaeology Jurisprudence, History, English Literature and Linguistics. The primary objective of the conference is to provide a platform that would be conducive to dissemination of multidisciplinary approach/discourse.
The conference aims to;
- Create the largest platform at global level for innovative ideas and approaches to practice, policy and research.
- Support and nurture the next generation of social science researchers
- Provide an impetus to start new research, strategies, best practices and innovation in different disciplines of Social Sciences and humanities.
- Provide a platform for interactive networking and knowledge exchange at international level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot issues across a range of disciplines and sectors
- Engage global and diverse voices, ideas, vision ,initiatives and actions across multiple time zones
- Build multidisciplinary networks to promote humanities and social sciences at national and international level.
Economics, Econometrics, International Relations, Law, Media Studies, Mass Communication, Political science, Human Geography, Demography, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Archaeology, Jurisprudence, History, Linguistics, Philosophy
Call for Papers
Account title: K.C General Fund
Account number: BPUN 0280 0900 1009 0002 (4 Digits for Branch Code-3 Digits for Account Type (SSA)-10 Digits for Number)
Bank Name: Bank of Punjab
Branch Code: 0028
Branch Name: Temple Road Branch, Lahore
Template for Abstract Submission