KC Graduate Assessment test (GAT) for all MS / M.Phil programs will be held on campus (93 Jail Road Lahore) as per following schedule. Applicants are required to bring their CNIC and the paid challan form (for online submission) or Admission Form Receipt (for Manual submission) for the test. No separate roll number slip will be issued. Applicants who have applied online are also required to bring a photocopy of their educational documents for submission.
All applicants are required to comply with following SoPs due to COVID-19 situation.
1. Applicant’s body temperature will be checked at the gate.
2. No applicant shall be allowed to enter the college without wearing a proper mask. Each applicant has to arrange the mask themselves.
3. Applicants will not be allowed to interact before and after the examination and required to leave the campus immediately after the examination.
4. In any case, gatherings of applicants, without social distancing, shall not be allowed to be formed.
5. No food or drink shall be allowed on the premises.