Intermediate classes began in 1913, followed by B.A. Classes four years later. But even at that early stage Kinnaird sensed the need for more room to grow and so the college moved to Lake Road in 1926.
In 1933, land was acquired near Lahore’s famous canal and new buildings were constructed to house the streaming numbers of girls who flocked to this institution. By 1939 the twenty acre campus was humming with activity.
Today Kinnaird ranks as the country’s premier institution for education where over 3,300 students are enrolled at present.