- Students are expected to uphold the honour and dignity of the college and their own self respect at all times, inside and outside the college, during and after college hours. They must abide by the rules and regulations of the college at all times. Any decisions made or disciplinary action taken by the Principal and the Staff Council is final in all matters. The authority and jurisdiction of the college extends to all students at all times, inside and outside the College.
- The college takes no responsibility for the conduct or safety of a student if she leaves the college premises without proper permission. A code of conduct is prescribed in this prospectus and its breach shall entail disciplinary action including rustication from the college/hostel. All students must be present for:
- For a quiet time of meditation.
- In order to receive announcements and information.
Lectures & Practicals.
- The medium of instruction at Kinnaird is English. Those students who cannot comprehend lectures in English should not apply for admission.
- A record of attendance and marks is maintained by every teacher for individual subjects in the College Office.
- A percentage of attendance is required to qualify for each semester. The college expects all students to have a minimum of 80% attendance every semester.