Masters Degrees Offered (2 Year Programmes)
(Post 14 years of Education)
Candidates having completed the 2-year Bachelor degree (under Annual system), can apply for admission into the following Masters programmes*:
1. English Language Teaching
2. English Literature
3. Educational Leadership and Management
4. Applied Linguistics
* A Masters programme will only be offered if 20 or more students opt for that programme.
Following are the requirements for admission to these Masters Programmes (Post 14 years of education):
• 2-year BA/B.Sc. with minimum second division.
• The NAT-II conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 50% cumulative score.
• Candidates must appear for an Interview.
• Preferably 02 year teaching experience (only for ELT candidates)
• English Literature candidates must appear for an Aptitude test.
• Candidates applying for ELM program must be professionals i.e. school administrators, principals / headmistresses, line managers and programme coordinators.