The Campus owned by the Parent Body, the Association of Kinnaird College, houses the following buildings:
- The Academic Building containing class-rooms, a large library, reading rooms and offices.
- The McNair Building for Science which includes a new wing.
- Mangat Rai Hostel (“A”) for 46 students and 2 members of the staff.
- Najmuddin Hostel (“B”) for 46 students and 3 members of the staff.
- The new Post-Graduate Block.
- The Hladia Hall and Chapel.
- The Guest House.
- The Mangat Rai Dining Hall.
- The Mira Phailbus Centre/The New Hostel and
- The Perin Boga Amphitheatre.
- The Administrative Block
- The new college cafeteria.
- The Amaltash Court will be completed by September1, 2008. It is an extension of the main Academic Building. It will house a Video Conferencing Room, a Computer Laboratory, a Students’ Common Room in addition to classroom and laboratories.
Three phases of the new Post-Graduate Block have already been completed. The classrooms, library, new labs and a new administrative wing are already in use by students and faculty. The Campus which is situated in one of the central parts of Lahore has a swimming pool and spreading fields for games and sports.