Faculty of Applied Sciences & Business Studies
- B.Sc Honors in Accounting & Finance
- B.A Honors in Business Administration (BBA)
- B.Sc Honors in Computer Science
- B.Sc Honors in Economics
- B.Sc Honors in Mathematics
- B.Sc Honors in Statistics
Faculty of Arts Design & Media Studies
- Bachelor in Fine Arts
- Bachelor in Design (Textile Design)
- B.A Honors in Media Studies
Faculty of Biological & Life Sciences
- B.Sc Honors in Biochemistry
- B.Sc Honors in Biotechnology
- B.Sc Honors in Botany
- B.Sc Honors in Food Sciences & Human Nutrition
- B.Sc Honors in Genetics
- B.Sc Honors in Zoology
Faculty of Languages, Literature & Education
- B.A Honors in Applied Linguistics (Click to view Road Map)
- B.A Honors in English Literature (Click to view Road Map)
- B.Ed Honors in Education
- B.A Honors in Urdu Literature
Faculty of Physical & Earth Sciences
- B.Sc Honors in Chemistry
- B.Sc Honors in Environmental Sciences
- B.Sc Honors in Geography
- B.Sc Honors in Physics
Faculty of Social Sciences & Law
- B.Sc Honors in Applied Psychology
- B.A Honors in International Relations
- B.A Honors in Political Science
- Bachelors in Law (5 Years)
Degree Requirements for 4 years program
To receive a BA / BSc / BBA (Hons) or a BFA degree, a student must complete a
total of 130 credit hours with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
A credit hour means attending a class of 1 hour and doing at least 2 hours of
self study each week throughout the semester. Most courses are of 3 credit
hours. For a course of three credit hours a student is required to attend 48
hours in class teaching and engage in 96 hours of self study which includes
reading textbook chapters or journal articles, preparation of assignments or
projects given by the course teachers and preparation for tests and
examinations. The courses in science subjects are of 4 credit hours including 48
contact hours of class teaching and 32 contact hours of lab work. For a BFA a
student is required to attend 96 hours of studio classes for a 3 credit hour
Students can take a maximum of 6 courses (18 credit hours) during the Fall
and Spring semester and a maximum of 2 courses in the Summer semester.
Students are required to fulfill the following course requirements:
Courses Credit Hours
For a BFA degree the course requirements vary from the table.
* Internship is optional for few majors, decided by the Head of Department.
Student has to study a 3 credit hour major course in lieu of internship.
** Course of Research Methodology must be completed before commencement of
*** NO STUDENT will be allowed to commence her research work without
completing at least 90 credit hours of coursework with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
Active Citizenship Program
Active Citizenship program offered by Kinnaird College in collaboration with British Council and HEC is a social leadership training program that promotes intercultural dialogue and community-led social development. It is a mandatory requirement for the completion of undergraduate degree and based on two semesters. All students will study the theoretical portion through different activities starting in their 3rd semester. They will plan their social action projects in 4th semester and implement it in the field.
Degree Requirements for Bachelors in Law
To receive a BA-LL.B degree, a student must complete a total of 162 credit hours with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
A Semester system divides the academic year into two 16-18 weeks duration. The academic year starts with the Fall semester in September and ends with the Spring semester in May. BA-LL.B is a 5 years program thus has 10 semesters.